Hanover Engineering provides a full range of services in the field of Stormwater Management. Whether it is preliminary site planning, layout and design of new stormwater facilities, rehabilitation of existing stormwater facilities, construction inspection, or determining ongoing maintenance responsibilities, our highly trained staff is able to guide our clients through the ever evolving and complicated field of stormwater management.
Our staff keeps up-to-date with the latest regulations that affect the requirements of Stormwater Management, including National Pollution Discharge Elimination System, Erosion and Sedimentation Control, Act 167 Stormwater Management Planning, Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems, and Post Construction Stormwater Management. Hanover Engineering maintains close working relationships with local, state and federal regulatory agencies to stay on top of the continually changing regulations of Stormwater Management.
Stormwater Management Services include:
- Preliminary Site Evaluation and Planning for Stormwater Management
- Preliminary Soil Investigations and Infiltration Testing
- Wetland Delineation and Mitigation
- Act 167 Planning
- Stormwater Management Facility Design
- Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control (ESPC) Plans and Permitting
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting
- Post Construction Stormwater Management (PCSM) Design
- Best Management Practices (BMPs) Design
- Stormwater Quality
- Low Impact Development
- Stormwater Management Plan Review
- Preparation of Stormwater Management Ordinances
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4)
- Culvert Rehabilitation/Replacement Design
- Storm Sewer Rehabilitation
- Floodplain and Floodway Studies
- Stream Bank Stabilization
- Stormwater Facility Inspection and Certification
Along with the extensive knowledge base, education and experience of our staff, Hanover Engineering also utilizes the most advanced CAD, GIS and hydraulic modeling software to analyze existing stormwater conditions and provide stormwater management solutions.
Hanover Engineering’s experienced staff of Professional Engineers, Geologists, Wetland Scientists, Soil Scientists and support staff of Engineers-In-Training, CAD and GIS Technicians, and field personnel are able to quickly assess stormwater situations, provide stormwater management solutions and respond to our client’s needs.