Safety first, and safety always. Hanover Engineering understands the importance of maintaining a safe work environment for our employees, clients, and others. We maintain a detailed in-house program of standard safety policies and procedures, all of which are articulated within our standard employee Safety Handbook. Various policy examples pertain to vehicle safety, first aid/cpr, personal protective equipment/assessment (PPE), fall protection, incident investigation and reporting, as well as a disciplinary program, among others.
In addition, we provide a full range of satey training programs to our employees to ensure safety and compliance both on and off the project site.
Employees are trained in the following safety programs:
- SafeLandUSA (SLUSA) Orientation
- Shell UA Online General HSE Orientation
- Southwestern (SWN) Training Assurance Process (TAP)
- 10-Hour Occupational Safety & Health Training
- Adult CPR, First Aid, and AED Training
- Operator Qualifications (OQ) Program Training
- Task ID 605: Locate Line/Install Temporary Marking of Buried Pipeline
- Task ID 909: Data Collection for As-Built Pipe Location Documentation
- Task ID 910: Inspection of Construction Activities
- Site Specific Orientations
Additionally, we maintain memberships with various contractor management/auditing companies for qualificiation and compliance purposes. These companies ensure that we are prequalified to work in a safe manner. Our memberships with these companies enable clients to access our injury and illness records, audit results, insurance certificates and workers' compensation and experience modifications, along with other safety information.
Contractor Management/Auditing Company Memberships include:
- Avetta (Formerly PICS)