Precision. Efficiency. Timeliness. The three tenants of cost effective project design, and cornerstones of our firm's continued success. For over 40 years our firm has been serving clients within the Land Development industry, providing the professional planning, engineering, surveying, and environmental services needed to responsibly improve our communities.
Our professional staff and expertise allow us to effectively manage a wide range of projects, from individual lot surveys and flood insurance certifications, to large-scale residential, commercial, and industrial subdivision and land development projects.
Complete project development support, from inception to completion:
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Regulatory and Ordinance Review
- Sketch and Concept Plan Development
- Special Exception, Conditional Use, and Variance Requests
- Expert Witnessing
- Environmental Investigations
- Full Service Civil Site Planning & Design
- Erosion & Sediment Pollution Control and Post Construction Stormwater Management BMP Design
- Local, State, and Federal Permitting
- Pre-construction,Construction, & Post-construction Support
- Full Civil 3D/Autocadd & GIS Integration
Additionally, our firm maintains a full-service structural engineering department, specializing in all aspects of inspection, design, and modification of new and existing structures.
Efficient & sustainable structural design, incorporating a variety of materials:
- Roof Systems
- Retaining Walls
- Light to Heavy Industrial Facilities
- Recreational & Maintenance Facilities