Hanover Engineering is an employee-owned engineering firm providing consulting, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental and surveying services. We serve eastern Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions through our offices located in the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster-Lebanon, and Pocono areas. Hanover Engineering is excited about our continued growth and is seeking motivated individuals to join our team of talented staff.
This opportunity is being offered at our Lehigh Valley and Pocono offices.
- Proficiency in 2018+ AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Understanding of pipe networks, grading tools, vehicle tracking tools, corridors, alignments, and profiles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in: design and drafting of land development plans, preparing grading plans, utility plans, and roadway design/profiling
- Experience in stormwater, ESPC, and PCSM design and preparation of PennDOT roadway and right-of-way plans a plus
- Ability to provide specific examples of projects completed and samples of work a must
- Motivation and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and project budgets
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional required
- Capability of completing work on their own or working with a team.
What We Offer:
- Health Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Annual Profit-Sharing Potential
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
Any interested party, please click here to apply.