Hanover Engineering provides consulting, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental and surveying services in Pennsylvania, as well as Maryland and New Jersey through our offices located in the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster-Lebanon, and Pocono areas.
We are currently seeking Civil Engineers to assist with projects in our Bethlehem, Lancaster and Poconos offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, or Structural)
- EIT required
- PE License, a plus
- 4 – 7 years of experience
- Subdivision and Land Development review experience desired
- Experience and knowledge of Water, Wastewater and Stormwater design and permitting is ideal
- Construction observation experience is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
Hanover Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Any interested party, please click here to apply.