Hanover Engineering is an employee-owned engineering firm providing consulting, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental and surveying services. We serve eastern Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions through our offices located in the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster-Lebanon, and Pocono areas. Hanover Engineering is excited about our continued growth and is seeking motivated individuals to join our team of talented staff.
This opportunity is being offered at all office locations.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license or readiness to complete PE license examination required
- 5+ years of experience in water and sewer facilities design and permitting preferred
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and budgets
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges
- Capability of completing work on own, as well as with a team
What We Offer:
- Health Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Annual Profit-Sharing Potential
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
Any interested party, please click here to apply.