Hanover Engineering is an employee-owned engineering firm providing consulting, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental and surveying services. We serve eastern Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions through our offices located in the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster-Lebanon, and Pocono areas. Hanover Engineering is excited about our continued growth and is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to manage our Company’s structural department in our Bethlehem, PA Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing simple and complex structural analysis and design for commercial, industrial and residential structures, municipal bridge design and permitting for new structures and repairs, computer modeling and calculations, creating and revising specialized drawings, and client interactions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering
- PE license required
- 5+ years of experience required
- Ability to complete work on own, as well as manage a team
- Proficient with structural design and analysis software
- Skilled in FEA modeling software Staad, Risa, Saap, etc.
- Efficient in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Experience in Civil 3D, a plus
- Experience in creating 3D design plans for residential, commercial and industrial structures
- Knowledgeable in current building code applications IBC, ASCE, AASHTO, OSHA, etc.
- Motivation and ability to manage multiple deadlines and budgets
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges
What We Offer:
- Health Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Annual Profit-Sharing Potential
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education