Hanover Engineering provides consulting, civil engineering, structural engineering, environmental and surveying services in Pennsylvania, as well as Maryland and New Jersey through our offices located in the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster-Lebanon, and Pocono areas.
Hanover Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join our Company’s structural department. This position will work out of our Bethlehem, PA Office.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, performing simple and complex structural analysis and design for commercial, industrial and residential structures, municipal bridge design and permitting for new structures and repairs, computer modeling and calculations, creating and revising specialized drawings, and client interactions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering
- EIT required and PE license a plus
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Proficient with structural design and analysis software
- Skilled in REA modeling software Staad, Risa, Saap, etc.
- Efficient in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Experience in Civil 3D a plus
- Experience in creating 3D design plans for residential, commercial and industrial structures
- Knowledgeable in current building code applications IBC, ASCE, AASHTO, OSHA etc.
- Motivation and ability to manage multiple deadlines and budgets
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight
- Willingness to learn, adapt and take on new challenges
- Capability of completing work on own, as well as with a team
Hanover Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Any interested party, please click here to apply.