Hanover Engineering is currently seeking a Sewage Enforcement Officer to join our Company. This position will work out of our Bethlehem, PA Office.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: digging and performing on lot percolation tests, reviewing and processing sewage applications and issuance of permits, conducting inspections for on lot sewage systems during installation, reviewing and approving planning modules, and conducting investigations of possible violation. All duties to be performed in accordance with the PA Sewage Facilities Act.
- PA SEO Certification required;
- 2 years of experience preferred, but not required;
- Knowledgeable in current sewage enforcement code regulations;
- Motivation and ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects;
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight;
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges;
- Ability to adjust to changing schedules; and
- Capability of completing work on own, as well as with a team.
Hanover Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Any interested party, please click here to apply.