Hanover Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager to assist with municipal and civil engineering projects at our Allentown Office.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, preparation of plans for private development and public infrastructure projects including stormwater, sanitary sewer, water and road construction projects, and permit applications for various state and federal agencies.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with municipalities
- Licensed PE in Pennsylvania desired;
- EIT certification may be considered;
- Subdivision and Land Development review experience desired;
- Experience with NPDES/MS4 permitting and basic traffic and transportation engineering is preferred;
- Ability to communicate well with clients, work in a team environment and direct projects to a successful completion is essential;
- Proficient written and verbal skills, attention to detail, and quality of work, also a must.
Hanover Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Any interested party, please click here to apply.