Hanover Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to lead our Company’s structural department. This position will work out of our Bethlehem, PA Office.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, performing simple and complex structural analysis and design for commercial, industrial and residential structures, municipal bridge design and permitting for new structures and repairs, computer modeling and calculations, creating and revising specialized drawings, and client interactions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering;
- PE license;
- Supervisory experience;
- 10+ years of experience preferred;
- Proficient with structural design and analysis software;
- Skilled in FEA modeling software Staad, Risa, Saap, etc.;
- Efficient in AutoCAD and REVIT;
- Experience in Civil 3D, a plus;
- Experience in creating 3D design plans for residential, commercial and industrial structures;
- Knowledgeable in current building code applications IBS, ASCE, OSHA, etc.;
- Motivation and ability to manage multiple deadlines and budgets;
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight;
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges; and
- Capability of completing work on own, as well as with a team.
Hanover Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Any interested party, please click here to apply.